IVF Guarantee Programs
Our fertility guarantee programs are designed with one goal in mind: the birth of your baby. Knowing you’ll stay within a set budget will give you peace of mind and lead to decreased stress during the treatment cycles.
- Up to three (3) fresh IVF cycles, plus all frozen embryos until live birth occurs or all embryos have been used
- Patients who do not have a live birth receive 100 percent of their money back
- Cost of IVF guarantee program is $25,000
Egg Donor with IVF Guarantee
- Up to one (1) fresh IVF cycle, plus all frozen embryo transfers derived from initial fresh IVF cycle until live birth occurs or all embryos are used
- 100 percent money-back guarantee for patients who do not have a live birth after egg donor IVF cycle(s)
- Cost of egg donor with IVF guarantee is $35,000
How to qualify for either program
To qualify for the IVF guarantee or egg donor IVF refund programs, patients must meet certain criteria. For example, the IVF Guarantee requires that the female partner be a non-smoker age 38 or younger, and must complete her treatment by age 39; the egg donor IVF refund requires that participating women must be 50 or younger and male semen must poses >500,000 per ejaculate.
Both programs are for self-pay patients only. For complete information about the medical criteria for either program, please