Fertility Healthcare Jobs – Join Our Team
Located in a Chattanooga, Tennessee Reproductive Medicine (TRM) is a full-service reproductive endocrinology and fertility clinic. Our tightly-knit staff is comprised of caring professionals who go above and beyond for our patients. More than just a job, by joining TRM’s team you’ll find a rewarding fertility healthcare career.
TRM is currently seeking a full-time or part-time registered nurse (RN) to be part of our caring, friendly and fun team.
- Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
- Fridays 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. EST.
- Rotating weekend call coverage.
- Coordination of treatment cycles.
- Telephone triage.
- Patient education.
- Assisting providers with procedures.
- Able to perform venipunctures and EMR charting.
- All team members provide compassionate care and emotional support to our patients.
Preferred : Experience in women’s health.
- Basic life support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Wages commensurate with experience.
We offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, as well as 401(k) matching. Employees enjoy paid time off and holidays.
If you want to be part of our team and assist patients on their fertility journey, please send resume to [email protected].