Book an IVF telehealth appointment through nAble
Tennessee Reproductive Medicine (TRM) patients can utilize telemedicine appointments for their fertility consults at TRM. Telemedicine appointments are available for existing TRM patients via our nAble patient portal.
How to join your fertility telemedicine appointment
- Log in to TRM’s patient portal and enter your username and password. If you do not have access to TRM’s portal, please contact our office, and a portal invitation will be sent to you via email. The patient portal may be accessed here on our website or via the nAble Health app on your smartphone.
- nAble has mobile apps for both Apple and Android devices.
- If using the nAble Health app, please download the app to your phone prior to your appointment time.
- Please note that accessing the patient portal via a tablet or smartphone may limit the visible part of the screen and you may not be able to access all areas of your chart.
- Click “Appointments” on the left menu and choose the upcoming telemedicine appointment. When you are ready for the appointment, click “Start Video” on the telemedicine appointment.
- You will be presented with a consent to read and sign before proceeding with your telemedicine appointment. Once you’ve signed the consent, press continue.
- You will then be prompted to allow nAble to have access to your microphone and camera.
- Both are required for each telemedicine appointment.
- When the provider is ready for your appointment, she or he will log in to your chart to begin the appointment.
- Please note that the provider’s schedule may at times be running behind; however, please remain logged in to the appointment and the provider will be with you soon.
- If your provider is going to be more than 15 minutes late, we will contact you to see if you would like to reschedule or continue to wait for your appointment.
Need assistance with your patient portal?
- If you already have a patient portal account and forgot your username or password, please click “forgot username” or “forgot password” on the portal login screen and follow the on-page instructions.
- Didn’t receive a link to create your patient portal account or are having other issues with the patient portal? Please call our office at 423-509-8094 for assistance.
- Please note, telemedicine appointment availability outside of Tennessee is limited; please call our office at 423-509-8094 for more information.